IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BUSINESS "OWNER"
Once you have reached a certain level of success, isn't it time for the business to help fund a comfortable retirement? While you have been busy building your business, have you thought about what you want your life to look like as you pivot to the next chapter? Whether you prescribe to the belief “why retire, I’m healthy and enjoy my work”, or you see an exit point in your future, it is likely you face some challenges with your succession plan and ultimate retirement. In addition, restrictive regulatory burdens, limits on owner contributions, and high federal and state income taxes have made it difficult for the owner to save for his or her own future.
Our team specializes in qualified and non-qualified retirement plans for the small business owner. We bring together experienced professionals to help you design a plan focused on a strategy to help you accumulate and preserve wealth in a tax-favorable manner. Our solutions can complement or replace a traditional retirement plan.
Our plans are owner-focused and allow contributions between $100,000 to $250,000 per year on a tax-favorable basis.
- Funding primarily benefits the owner, unless you choose to include other employees
- You, the owner, choose the amount and duration of funding
- You, the owner, choose when future retirement distributions begin
Key tax benefits:
- Tax-deferred accumulation
- Potential tax-deductible contribution
- Potential tax-free retirement distributions
To learn more about your options to have your business help maximize your retirement, please contact us.